In order to purchase products from CBDtoStore.com you must be 21 years old or older. In order to purchase you must be a valid retail business. What’s Your Treat.com reserves the right to request additional documentation in support of business status. What’s Your Treat.com reserves the right to cancel any orders that are found to be placed by non-qualified accounts.
Customers of What’s Your Treat.com are responsible for ensuring that the products they are purchasing for resale are in compliance with any and all municipal, state, or federal laws prior to purchase. laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction so purchasers should be aware of their local laws before purchasing from What’s Your Treat.com.
- What’s Your Treat.com will make the best effort to ship items in a timely manner.
- What’s Your Treat.com cannot guarantee any shipping time-frames, and external forces can cause delays in shipping.
- Processing time for orders can take up to 24 hours (1 Business Day)
- Once a package has shipped, What’s Your Treat.com will take NO responsibility in the carriers shipping time-frame.
- What’s Your Treat.com will take NO responsibility for items lost in transit, sent to the wrong address, nor international fees charged by your country or any involved third parties.
Drop Ship Products
In an effort to offer an unmatched selection of high quality products, we have created a drop shipping program to continue adding new products that we cannot stock in our warehouse. Drop shipping is a service provided by a select number of vendors.
If you have a questions about an order containing drop shipped products, or if an order arrived damaged or incorrect, please email support@what’s your treat.com with the follow information:
- Your order number in the subject line. This can be found in your account or on the packing slip provided with the order.
- A brief description of the problem.
- If a product arrived incorrect or damaged, please send images of the product for our record.
Upon receiving notice that there has been an error with a drop shipped product, we will communicate to the vendor that shipped your order to get it corrected as quickly as possible.
Not all drop shippers are product manufacturers, please do not attempt to contact a manufacturer directly with a question or concern about a drop shipped product.
Warranty And Returns
- Defective items may be returned within thirty days of the delivery date as indicated by your tracking information.
- Items damaged by misuse or improper care are not covered by our warranty policy.
- For sanitary reasons, as well as the general safety of our staff, we DO NOT accept returns of: bottled liquid.
- All sales on E-Liquid are final without exception. E-Liquid cannot be returned or exchanged for another flavor.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless the incorrect product is sent by error of What’s Your Treat.com.
- Returns must include everything that came with the product. This includes starter kits and bundled products. We must also have the original packaging returned to us.
- All returns are subject to case by case exceptions. Please contact us if you are having a problem with a product purchased from What’s Your Treat.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Change to Terms and Conditions